Well…its Sunday again!
It’s been a busy week with It’s a Wonderful Week of Christmas.
What a great way to get into the Christmas Spirit and Be Inspired with ideas from 7 different bloggers. There is still time to enter the giveaway, which is a hand-painted, one of a kind, pallet Christmas sign.
Before Christmas, we all get to enjoy Thanksgiving and there sure were some terrific ideas from last week’s Share It Sunday party to help get us in the Thanksgiving spirit.
First up is Bianca from Being Bianca. She shows us how to make a whimsical pilgrim and indian hats. They are really easy to make and you’ll feel extra festive with one of these hats during Thanksgiving!
Second is Laura from The Turquoise Home. Don’t we all count are blessings, particularly on Thanksgiving? Laura made a lovely drop cloth pillow with “Blessings” stenciled on the front. She shows us how to make one for our home with easy steps 1.2.3!
Last but certainly not least is Alice from Mums Make Lists. If you are looking for inspiration to wrap all those gifts you’re going to buy on Black Friday and the rest of the Christmas season, then you’ve come to the right place. She has gathered 35 different ideas to help you wrap the perfect Christmas gift!
Thank you for all you who linked up. If you were Featured on Share it Sunday, be sure to pick up the SIS Featured Button and paste to your blog page!
Some Sharing scoop:
- Your link will show up on all four blogs.
- That’s 4 times the exposure and 4 times as much traffic, comments, pins and shares!
- How cool is that?
- Every week, each of us will share and feature her favorite link-ups from the previous party.
Before you go to Link your Favorite Post for the Week…
Some Share It Sunday Suggestions…
- Show some host love by stopping by our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ pages to Like, Follow, Pin, Add and more…we’ll do the same for you.
- We want to see your favorite posts, but no Etsy, online stores or giveaways.
- Share more love by visiting as many links as you can and comment, pin, etc.
- We would love for you to PIN like crazy, but go to the original post and pin from the source.
Want to let everyone else know that you have Linked to Share it Sunday, then just grab a button and put anywhere on your site.
By linking up to Share It Sunday you are giving the 4 blog hosts…
…the right to feature one of your photos on all of our blogs and sites.
Can’t wait to see who is featured next week!
And Happy Thanksgiving Week!!!!