I have been a bit down, in case you haven’t been able to tell, this week. For several reasons, of which I am not going to share. While we are all a bit nosey, no one really wants to hear everyone’s problems.
That’s not the point…to feel sorry for me. But suffice it to say it has been everything:
- Personal Life (friends, family, etc)
Every aspect has caused me frustration, sadness, anxiety…many emotions.
This process has been more tough on me than I thought. Finding my Way creates a lot of emotion for me because:
- Its a daily theme since I have committed to writing everyday so its always top of mind
- I have to truly think deeper than just on the surface
- While I am honest with myself, I have to be honest at a deeper level
- And I am evaluating everything (career, job, blogging, friendships, etc), not just me, but all around that have impact on me
But I think I have turned the corner this morning.
I am Picking myself back Up.
This morning, as I was running, I just decided that I am done with being so sad. And I cannot analyze it all. I have to be accepting but as well, think of the positives!
So…the things that are my hardest challenges, I am going to hit head on today. My to do list will only have a very limited number of items to get done.
I have to remind myself of the Positives because there are so many more of them than there are negatives.
I am truly blessed, am good at what I do, am loved by many and do have some great family and friends.
What’s my topic for tomorrow? Not sure yet. I guess we shall see! Till then!
Previous 31 Days to Find My Way Posts:
- 31 Days to Find My Way (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 1: The Challenge (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 2: Its Ok to Ask for Help (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 3: Honest Feedback (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 4: Support System (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 5: Significant Experiences (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 6: Value (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 7: What did I do? (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 8: Characteristics of a Creative Person (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 9: Some Results (denisedesigned.com)