While I do think this falls under my 31 Days to Find my Way, it doesn’t really fit with what I have been writing about these few days.
Just a random post.
It was definitely interesting to come across this article on FastCompany as I have been feeling a bit down these past few days. I tend to get these kind of days sprinkled in with a lot of good days.
Creative people can be two in one (one extreme or the other, but can be both, where most people are one or the other)
I would consider myself a strong person with a lot of drive and more positive than negative, but there are times I feel the polar opposite.
The article 10 Paradoxical Traits of Creative People helped me see I am not so crazy.
I recognize and have, in fact, mentioned often (spoken it out loud in conversation or writing) that I can be one extreme or the other. Glad to know that I am not crazy and that it is a true characteristic! Ha!
Back tomorrow to acknowledge the results.
Previous 31 Days to Find My Way Posts:
- 31 Days to Find My Way (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 1: The Challenge (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 2: Its Ok to Ask for Help (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 3: Honest Feedback (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 4: Support System (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 5: Significant Experiences (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 6: Value (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 7: What did I do? (denisedesigned.com)