Are you tired of the daily post emails? If so, I understand.
I know that I get so many of them that I just don’t have the time to read through them all.
So here is what I want you to do…
Go to the Blog and do one of two things:
- Fill out the Contact Form to provide your email address.
- Look at sidebar and “Manage” your subscription. Edit and turn off the emails.
If you do not follow the blog, please feel free to do so.
I will start sending out a newsletter…not sure whether it will be weekly, bi-monthly or monthly yet. Will do some testing and see how it goes.
The newsletter will be:
- A summary of recent posts
- Announcements of updates?
- An opportunity to better engage with polls and requests for input
I want them to be personal and of value.
So please subscribe or manage your subscription so that you can limit the emails to just my newsletter.
For daily posts, you can still find them:
- On my Facebook Page
- Through Twitter or Google+
- By checking back daily on the blog itself (bookmark my page)
Thank you all for being so loyal, sticking with me and taking interest in my blog.
I look forward to sending out my first newsletter soon. Thank you!