What a busy week we had! Does it seem that life keeps going faster and faster and it’s hard to keep up? Ah, but Fall is here, so it’s important that we slow down a bit and take time to enjoy the beauty all around us!!
Here ‘at Home’ we participated in ‘A Festival of Fall‘ Blog Tour, consisting of 25 blogs and a different focus each day. I invite you to take a look back at the entire week for some great Fall inspiration
You guys were very crafty this last week! We loved your creativity and we are featuring several today:
Not to be outdone by crafts this time were the recipes! We sorted by most clicks because there were just too many yummy ones to narrow it down! Here are two that were clicked most often:
We hope you enjoyed last week’s features and spotted something you want to make yourself! Now it’s your turn to show us what you’ve got!
Here’s the 411 on Share it Sunday:
Just a quick reminder…
Share It Sunday goes live on Saturday at 8pm CST and the link stays open until Tuesday at midnight. Please share your best home decor, DIY, craft, recipe or inspiring idea. The party is hosted by three bloggers, which means your links are seen by three times as many people. Show some host love by stopping by our blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and
Google+ pages to like, follow, pin, etc. We will do the same for you too.
These are some Share It Sunday suggestions:
- We want to see your favorite home decor, DIY, craft, recipe, and inspiring idea. No Etsy, online stores, link parties or giveaways please.
- We want to see your new content only. Please don’t link the same thing twice!
- Share more love by visiting two links above your link and comment please.
- By linking up to Share It Sunday you give the blog hosts the right to feature one of your photos on all of our blogs.
- Though not mandatory, we’d love it if you would link back to us on your blog!
Please grab this button for your blog!…
Also, be sure to ‘like’ the Share It Sunday Facebook page, so you are sure to see what’s happening, when the party is live and whether you’ve been featured.
Let’s get this party started! Have a great week!!