The 20th Edition of Sunday Features is Live!!
Thanks for coming to hang out with us again this weekend to share your creativity and peruse the amazing ideas of others! Like always, it was hard to pick our favorites. Since spring is full bloom, we are featuring all things spring this week.
Check out this cute and easy DIY Bird Feeder from Living on the Cheap.
Also getting us into the springtime mood is this great post on how to make an herb garden from Pink When.
I can’t wait to try this Raspberry Lime Fizz from The Frugal Foodie Mama!
And then there’s this Spring Chicken Soup recipe from A Life From Scratch that sounds so light and delicious.
Here’s what was happening at Tabler Party of Two this week!
And I’m featuring one of my most popular DIY projects ever… Learn How to Freshen Up (Paint) Your Outdoor Cushions.
Time for this week’s party! Here are a few things to remember, please.
1. Link up your favorite home decor, DIY, craft, or recipe. No Etsy, online stores, link parties or giveaways.
2. Only link up new content, meaning don’t link up anything you’ve posted on Sunday Features before. But you can link up an older post that hasn’t been linked before.
3. Please visit at least two other links and show them some comment/share/pin love!
4. You can pin links directly from this link party.
5. By linking up to Sunday Features, you give the host(s) the right to feature one of your photos on the hosts’ blogs and to send you email reminders weekly.
6. We would greatly appreciate your linking back to one or both of us from the post you link (not your home page) and commenting as well.
7. Also, please click on our social media links below and follow us. Comment to let us know so we can follow you as well!