Its time to Grow Your G+ Circles Link Party!!
Hosted by mommy is coocoo!
I have the honor of co-hosting this week. And the party will stay open all summer long!!!
Grow your G+ Circles today!
But before we start…
- Interested in G+ training? Click here!
- A Facebook Group for Creative bloggers who google+ has been created. Send a Facebook Message to Amanda from mommyiscoocoo your email address if you would like to be in the group.
I have some other Guest Posts happening so be sure to check those out!
There is a lot of great stuff happening this summer so stay tuned. I hope to kick it in full swing in the next few weeks.
Now it’s time to party!
Here is my G+ Profile. Be sure to add me to your Circle and I will add you to mine!
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
- Please add our button to your sidebar or post!
- Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
- Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
- Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
- Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
I have a few other Link Parties that you can join in on!
Stop by Share it Sunday weekly! Party starts Saturday nights at 8pm and goes through Tuesday nights at midnight.
For the remainder of June and a few weeks in July, you can participate in Worthwhile Wednesdays! Party starts on Wednesdays, early, early mornings. Since I am just co-hosting, you can always stop by The Craftiest Allie on Wednesdays, who is the host and link up with her.
Have a Home Tour you would like me to feature? I would definitely love to select yours. I hope to start back Home Tour Tuesdays by end of July so link your Home Tours now!!
Lots to keep you busy!