Alright compilation of all results from the activity in which I asked everyone to provide me:
- Something I am known for and
- A word that describes me.
Most of the responses were fairly close to the same, if not exact. So I am condensing them and only providing 1 or 2 comments that were provided to me (some I combined since they were stated differently but were the same theme).
Thank you to all those that participated.
One word that describes me:
- Driven – very determined to succeed
- Energizing – making others want to be happier, work harder, be better. You’ve always got a smile. Always brightens up the room when you walk in. Always have your next goal ready to conquer and go at it full force. Where you get your energy I have no clue. Energizer Bunny.
- Highly Motivated
What am I known for:
- Thoughtfulness – whether it’s thinking of others while your doing your day to day stuff, thinking of ideas and projects to incorporate.. I’m going to say your thoughtfulness J you are always thinking!!! Never wanting anything in return
- Generous/Always there for others
- Loyal friend
- Home Design – A HECK OF A DESIGNER
Tomorrow I will highlight the experiences that were significant and brought me peace.
Previous 31 Days to Find My Way Posts:
- 31 Days to Find My Way (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 1: The Challenge (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 2: Its Ok to Ask for Help (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 3: Honest Feedback (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 4: Support System (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 5: Significant Experiences (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 6: Value (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 7: What did I do? (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 8: Characteristics of a Creative Person (denisedesigned.com)