I think I have already uncovered that my value is not in writing or sharing life experiences as not many are really reading this series.
Thanks to the few that are though.
But I think I will change this up by not really expecting anyone to read. So no challenges, no recommends or advise to you.
I will just as write as I am writing in a journal of some sorts.
Today is supposed to be a second part to thinking of and uncovering the experiences that gave me satisfaction or peace.
I don’t have many more than I thought of, but here are a couple:
- When I watch American Idol, The Voice, SYTYCD or any other live, artsy type of shows, I get so engrossed sometimes that I live just in that moment, that performance. Sometimes they make me happy and sometimes I am crying. But whatever the emotion, they are evoking emotion. I generalized this period of time or experience because its not just one show or one moment. Its anytime.
- This is another generalization because I could provide many different examples. I love any time I can organize something. The results…knowing it was successful…is what I absolutely love! Knowing that I made some sort of impact. Awesome!
I need to try to think of more. That’s it for today!
Previous 31 Days to Find My Way Posts:
- 31 Days to Find My Way (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 1: The Challenge (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 2: Its Ok to Ask for Help (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 3: Honest Feedback (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 4: Support System (denisedesigned.com)
- Day 5: Significant Experiences (denisedesigned.com)