by ALISA MURRAY
I have always loved natural light however I have loved controlling the light more! As a studio portrait artist I can work light and technique to my advantage. Knowing how light will fall allows me the ability to play tricks to make people and babies look their best. Mommy’s starting out shooting their babies often only have natural light. The best shots you can take as a amateur is when the lighting is the very best. The good news is most new parents are already awake at these times since babies are awake every few hours. There are only two amazing times to shoot natural light..morning and sunset. Try shooting with a sheer curtain over the window in the nursery for a light and airy perfect shot!
Snap! Click! Flash!
Alisa Murray is a nationally recognized portrait artist and award-winning featured columnist. She is the CEO of Alisa Murray Photography and the CEO of Alisa Murray Media.
Visit Alisa Murray to view her work!
- Full Portrait Photo Session with Well-Renowned Alisa Murray (denisedesigned.com)
- Welcome Alisa Murray (denisedesigned.com)
- Thank You Virtual Launch Partners (denisedesigned.com)
- Get to Know Alisa Murray Extraordinaire
- Click HERE for ALL Alisa Murray Content