Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
Here’s what you need:
2 fresh zucchini, halved
1lb ground turkey or beef
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
Salt and pepper
Cayenne pepper (if you like spice)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Cut out the middle of the halved zucchini’s and place in a bowl.
3. Put bowl aside.
4. Lay empty, halved zucchini’s on baking sheet and in oven for 15 minutes (halves down)
5. Brown the ground beef or turkey, onions, garlic and zucchini (from the halved zucchini) in a pan with olive oil.
6. Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper as browning continues.
7. Fill the zucchini halves with filling and add cheese on top.
8. Bake filled zucchini for 20-25 minutes.
Let me know how it turns out for you.
Click HERE for more Recipes